- Sturdy loading surface in striated sheet steel, sized to withstand any load on the basis of the parameters dictated by the 96/53/EEC directive (maximum load on single axle for the vehicles transiting in Europe).
- Frame for the containment of RWSCP platform, made up of a single bearing structure, in welded painted steel, that does not require assembly. It facilitates the installation of the scale and simplifies the masonry.
- Sandblasting and varnishing with bi-component epoxy coating, highly resistant to corrosion.
- Dimensions of the load surface (lxw): 3 x 0,73 m.
- 6 compression load cells, C4 class, stainless steel IP68.
- 20m cable for the connection to the weight indicator.
- Dust and waterproof wirings and connections, easy to connect and disconnect.
- Hermetic junction box.
- Central inspected trapdoors for the ordinary maintenance.
- Wide range of connectable weight indicators, also functioning with rechargeable battery, which allow to use the platform also without an electrical power supply.
- Maximum speed of transit: 5km/h.
- Accuracy 1% for internal use, 2% for legal for trade use (* OIML R134 CERTIFICATION).
This kind of accuracy is obtainable by following the instructions in the installation manual.
(*) OIML R134 CERTIFICATION
The RWSCP20T platform combined with a 3590E “AF09” indicator is OIML R134 certified for the dynamic vehicle weighing, according to the legal standards in force in the Country of use.
3590E “AF09” SERIES WEIGHT INDICATOR
The 3590E weight indicator, in “AF09” version, is suitable for creating dynamic vehicle weighing systems.
The indicator has two available functioning modes:
– Checking the weight of the vehicle with printing of the axle and the total weighs.
– Axle totalisation with input/output function, with storage of the input weighs through ID CODE or VEHICLE PLATE.
2 digital, programmable inputs and 4 output are available as standard fitted, to create automations, or pilot bars, control light, etc.